Celebrating and inspiring collaboration between clinical psychologists and people with lived experience of mental health problems in the East of England.
- Compered by Mark Brown (Mark one in four). Mental health writer and activist.
- Snapshot presentations of co-production projects delivered by clinical psychologists and experts by experience from the East of England.
- Inspiring ways to enhance co-productive relationships to make service improvements within NHS Trusts.
- Creative workshops facilitated by experts by experience and clinical psychologists working together.
- Develop new relationships and leave with a co-production action plan for your area.
The King's Centre,
41 Kings Street,
If you have any queries regarding this event please contact Danny Taggart, quoting 'DCP EOE-Creativity-Sep17', at: