Bookings have now closed.
- Highlight models of good practice of integrated care
- Clarify how services are developing, allowing people to find out about and be inspired by national changes
- Focus on primary, secondary and specialist services
- Opportunity to network and meet with others to consider how you can take messages home for your local area
- Offer time to reflect and consider the future of health care
It will be a positive day, full of learning and opportunities to share ideas.
Lunch and tea/coffee will be provided. For more information please see the Programme tab above.
Lunch and tea/coffee will be provided
This is a free event for DCP and DCP Faculty for Clinical Health members only.
Clicking on the register button will take you to the BPS online Shop - please sign in using your usual BPS membership number and password.
If you don't yet have an account, you can create an account via this link:
Once you have signed in, click on this event to register and you should be able to complete the form and add to basket.
If you have any queries regarding this event please contact Member Network Services at [email protected] quoting 'DCP-FCH-KingsFund-Feb17'.
Alternatively please telephone during office hours on +44 (0) 116 252 9515 stating the name and date of the event.