Student membership is open to everyone studying on a Society accredited undergraduate degree or conversion course.
As a Student Member you get:
- access to both digital and physical copies of The Psychologist and to PsychTalk
- membership to your local branch, providing you with networking opportunities and valuable information for your studies
- exclusive discounts on books, events, and e-learning
- free online access to the Society's archive of academic journals
- the chance to transfer to graduate membership free of charge after completing your undergraduate degree or conversion course
Along with a variety of other benefits.
You can join as a Student Member for as little as £26.
The Society’s subscription year runs from January to December and future subscription payments are due in January regardless of when you first joined. A full year’s subscription is always required upon admission to membership.
If you join between:
- January – June: you will be charged the yearly rate which will all be allocated to this year’s subscription.
- July – September: you will be charged the yearly rate but half the payment will be carried forward reducing the amount due from you for the following year.
- October – December: your full payment will be allocated to the following year.
There are a number of ways you can pay your subscription
- Online card payment (preferred)
- Bank transfer
- By phone
- Cheque or postal orders