The British Psychological Society offers a wide range of advertising opportunities to help you reach thousands of psychologists and students in the UK and worldwide.
- The Psychologist is the Society's monthly magazine, distributed to its members, with an average readership of over 67,000 for each issue.
For further information on rates and opportunities, etc, please click here.
- Our award-winning Research Digest blog is renownded for its clear and easily accessible reporting of the very latest in psychological research, with a monthly average of well over 400,000 unique visitors.
For information on how to advertise on the blog or via the regular email newsletter, please click here.
- Advertising in one of the Society's many journals is one of the most effective ways of targetting and reaching specific groups of psychologists.
For further information on this process please contact Wiley directly.
- The Society's new Jobs in Psychology site gives you the opportunity to put your vacancy in front of an unrivalled audience of qualified members, as well as a wider community of who look to BPS for jobs and content.
- The Society organises numerous conferences each year, all of which provide the perfect opportunity to promote your services and to reach potential customers through the many sponsorship advertising and exhibition opportunities available.
For more information on exhibition space, sponsorship, and advertising opportunities, please contact the conferences team at [email protected]
- Our Direct Mail service allows advertisers to reach out to our members with a mailing of their own material, and utilises a mailing list which is dynamic, current and without duplication.
For information on targetting, pricing, etc, plase contact [email protected]
- Assessment & Development Matters, the Psychological Testing Centre’s quarterly magazine, is sent out to over 12,000 qualified educational/occupational test users in the UK and overseas and provides all the latest information on test research and practice.
For all enquiries please contact [email protected]