Here you'll find useful links and information about the variety of benefits and resources available to BPS members.
The society will now subsidise the Article Publication Charge (APC) in our own 11 journals for Graduate and Chartered members who are corresponding authors of accepted papers.
We will cover 100% of the APC making your accepted article open access and freely available for the journals listed below.
All articles will be subject to the usual review process and terms and conditions, and authors will retain copyright.
- British Journal of Clinical Psychology
- British Journal of Developmental Psychology
- British Journal of Educational Psychology
- British Journal of Health Psychology
- British Journal of Social Psychology
- British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
- British Journal of Psychology
- Journal of Neuropsychology
- Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
- Legal and Criminological Psychology
- Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
To take advantage of this offer select the British Psychological Society as your funder when prompted on the Wiley submission system.