14 July 2021
- behaviour management strategies
- banning mobile phones from the school day
- removal rooms and spaces
- in-school behavioural units
- managed moves
The DfE want to improve the available evidence and understand how they can improve the experiences of all children and young people in school.
They also want to know how schools create a culture where all pupils and staff feel safe, wanted and welcomed and can reach their full potential.
If you are interested in contributing to this, please submit your comments using the response form below to [email protected]
The deadline for commenting is the end of play on Friday 30 July.
- The society will only produce ONE response to any consultation.
- Any response that goes under the society logo MUST be signed off by the relevant Board Chair and Branch Chair in the case of Devolved Nations.
- Responses on behalf of particular Divisions / Faculties / Member Networks are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Please do refer to the British Psychological Society Consultation Processes document which is attached before writing and sending any comments
- Please ensure that all comments are based on Published Evidence and not solely on clinical opinion